- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Aaron Gilson, MS, MSSW, PhD
About the webinar: Federal and state policies have been designed to promote appropriate pain management while mitigating non-medical use of prescription medications. Updates on federal legislation and White House strategies and programs addressing the medical use of oxycodone and hydrocodone, palliative care and pain treatment education and prevention and treatment of prescription drug abuse will be presented. Status of state laws and regulatory policies governing nursing practice and pain treatment will be reviewed. Additional state topics will include prescription drug monitoring programs, practitioner education and reducing non-medical use of prescription medications. Recommendations for becoming involved in national- and state-level policy development will be suggested.
PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android™ tablet
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.