- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): June Oliver, RN-BC, MSN, CCNS, APN/CNS Clinical Nurse Specialist, Pain Service Swedish Covenant Hospital, and Cathy Carlson, PhD, APN, FNP-BC Associate Professor Northern Illinois University
About the webinar: This webinar will summarize the ASPMN® advocacy statement and its application to professional practice in guiding patients and healthcare providers considering or using chronic opioid therapy.
- State the history and purpose of the ASPMN advocacy statement.
- Outline factors contributing to controversy re: chronic opioid use for non-cancer pain.
- Discuss chronic opioids for non-cancer pain as a legitimate medical option.
- Discuss ASPMN Advocacy statement recommendations.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.