- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): William Morrone, DO
About the webinar: Risk management is first and foremost about protecting patients. This PCSS webinar will examine risk management in general, and urine drug testing (UDT) in particular, as core constituents in an effective, comprehensive strategy. The webinar will also explore UDT as a tool to help practitioners and patients make better choices in MAT, how one makes these difficult clinical decisions based on UDT results, and common barriers encountered in conducting patient-centered UDT will be opined.
- Describe the evidence supporting the value of expanding UDS
- Discuss the value and limitations of UDS
- List alternative matrix options
- Summarize the clinical cases presented
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.