- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Adam Bisaga, MD, Columbia University Medical Center
About the webinar: This course will review the naltrexone-based treatment of opioid use disorder (OUD). A brief outline of treatment approach will be followed by a detailed consideration of patient selection and treatment initiation in various clinical circumstances. An example of treatment approach used by the author will be presented in detail. Finally, an algorithm of MAT selection will be presented.
- To recognize patients suitable for treatment with naltrexone
- To be able to understand treatment needs in various clinical situations
- To be able to develop and implement a flexible treatment protocol
PC-based attendees: Windows® 8, 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Mac®-based attendees: Mac OS® X 10.6 or newer
Mobile attendees: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android™ tablet
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.