- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Roger Chou, Professor in the Departments of Medicine, and Medical Informatics & Clinical Epidemiology at Oregon Health & Science University (OHSU) School of Medicine
About the webinar: Chronic pain is common and a challenge to treat. Although opioids are widely used for chronic pain management, growing evidence indicates serious harms and limited benefits for users. How can clinicians more safely and effectively use opioid and non-opioid therapies for management of chronic pain? This webinar draws on the most recent clinical policy and practice guidelines in the area of chronic pain.
- Describe prescribing patterns for pain
- Understand risks and benefits of long-term opioid therapy and non-opioid therapies for chronic pain
- Understand and apply strategies to more safely and effectively prescribe pharmacological therapies for the management of chronic pain
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.