- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Carl Christensen, MD, PhD, D-FASAM
About the webinar: This talk discussed the following:
- neurobiological basis for addictive disorders;
- three current FDA approved medications for opioid use disorders;
- current recommendations for treatment of opioid use disorders during pregnancy;
- management of pregnant patients with an opioid use disorder during labor and delivery; and
- current options for treatment of tobacco addiction during pregnancy (if time allows).
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.