- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Anne M. Neumann, PhD, MA, Addiction Medicine Post-doctoral Research Specialist at the University at Buffalo’s Department of Family Medicine
- Discuss emerging trends in prescription drug abuse, maternal opioid use, neonatal abstinence syndrome, parenting, and child welfare.
- Show discrepancy between parenting concerns and parenting skills of opioid-dependent pregnant women.
- Discuss clinical nursing implications.
- Develop an integrated model of combination behavioral and medical treatment in pregnant opioid-dependent women.
- Discuss policy change recommendation and systems integration.
Note: This archived webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.