- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Michael Barnes, Esq.,Managing Partner, DCBA Law & Policy in Washington, DC; Wade Delk, BA, Director of Governmental Affairs, for the American Society for Pain Management Nursing®
Webinar description: This webinar will provide insights in to the thought process of those making policy, and how that policy will affect healthcare providers.
- Recognize the current level of the opioid epidemic in the United States.
- Describe the Federal and State Legislation and Regulations that govern the treatment of pain.
- Identify the potential motivations of the Policy Makers and Regulators involved in pain care and treatment.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Next” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety to advance to the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.