- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Dana Kemery, EdD, RN , Drexel University, Philadelphia, PAL
Lisa-Aiello-Laws, MSN, RN, CNS, Drexel University, Philadelphia, PAL
Webinar description: This webinar provides information on how to care for the pediatric population who are abusing opioids. Specific attention will be paid to the etiology of addiction in the pediatric population as well as discuss risk assessment and warning signs of opioid use. Current practice that incorporated evidence-based guidelines will be describe.
- Discuss the etiology of the disease of addiction in the pediatric population.
- Describe risk assessment and warning signs of opioid use.
- Compare current practices with evidence-based guidelines.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Next” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety to advance to the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.