- This event has passed.
Presenter: Joji Suzuki, MD; Director of the Division of Addiction Psychiatry, Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, Harvard Medical School
About the Webinar: With assistance from a PCSS-MAT Mini Grant, the National Council for Behavioral Health (NCBH) developed and delivered a three-part webinar series, focused on educating Community Behavioral Health Organizations (CBHOs) about various elements of medication assisted treatment (MAT). This webinar was the first in the series and focused on increasing the foundational knowledge base for staff at CBHOs on MAT approaches for opioid use disorders.
Educational Objective: Webinar participants acquire foundational knowledge about MAT, including an overview of MAT approaches for opioid use disorders, FDA-approved pharmacotherapies for opioid use disorders, safety and efficacy of MAT approaches for opioid use disorders, and pervasive myths related to MAT approaches to opioid dependence.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (888) 572-7724.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.