- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Nick Szubiak, Direct of Clinical Excellence at the National Council for Behavioral Health
Aaron Williams, Senior Director of Training and Technical Assistance for Substance Use, SAMHSA/HRSA Center for Integrated Health Solutions
About the Webinar: With assistance from a 2016 PCSS-MAT Mini Grant, the National Council for Behavioral Health (NCBH) developed a three-part webinar series focused on the successful implementation of medication assisted treatment (MAT) within an organization. This webinar was the first in the series and focuses on starting this implementation process.
- Distinguish between the pharmacological and psychosocial components of MAT
- Identify steps to implement medication assisted treatment within your organization
- Summarize the policy and service delivery considerations for MAT implementation
- Understand the infrastructure necessary to support and sustain MAT services
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Note: This archive webinar is NOT designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (888) 572-7724.