- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Patrick Sulzberger, CPA, CHC, Coding and Compliance Initiatives, Inc.; Shellie Sulzberger, LPN, CPC, ICDCT-CM, Coding and Compliance Initiatives, Inc.; Gervean Williams, Director, Health Center Financial Training, NACHC; Kathleen McNamara, AVP Clinical Affairs, NACHC; Cameron Shuler, Program Specialist, Clinical Affairs, NACHC
Link to recording coming soon!
Webinar description: This webinar will review our key findings and recommendations regarding how to implement a Medication Assisted Treatment Program beyond the minimum performance requirements. This MAT program encourages health centers to improve care coordination and informs them of a service vital to responding to the opioid crisis in our communities.
Our recommendations are based upon our onsite observations at three health centers located in different states and of various sizes that continue to develop and expand successful MAT Programs.
- Summarize the two main service lines critical to MAT program success
- Recognize main case management functions that support the MAT program and at-risk patients
- Review the role of primary care and internal team coordination with the MAT program for early detection of at-risk patients
- Describe why a MAT Program Leadership Team is vital to successful care coordination and health center success
- Identify key components to accurate coding and billing for MAT Program services