- This event has passed.
Jeremy Attermann | National Council for Behavioral Health
Nick Szubiak | National Council for Behavioral Health
Genie Bailey, MD | Stanley Street Treatment and Resources
About the Webinar: With assistance from a 2016 PCSS-MAT Mini Grant, the National Council for Behavioral Health (NCBH) developed a three-part webinar series focused on the successful implementation of medication assisted treatment (MAT) within an organization. This webinar was the second in the series and focuses on helping organizations to navigate the numerous community, operational and workforce considerations.
- Convey the importance of providing MAT for your patient population in order to secure staff, board, and community buy-in
- Identify operational and workforce considerations to successfully implement MAT in a primary or behavioral health practice setting
- Describe common models used to implement MAT in a number of practice settings
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Note: This archived webinar is NOT designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (888) 572-7724.