- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Loren T. Miller, Associate Section Chief of the Policy and Liaison Section in the Drug Enforcement Administration’s Diversion Control Division
Webinar description: The presentation will briefly touch on the depth of the opioid crisis, the closed system of distribution enforced by the DEA and the practitioner’s role in the closed system and sources of diversion.
- Recognize that controlled substances are most commonly abused
- Describe the Closed System of Distribution Enforced by the DEA
- Explain the importance of inventories, records, reports, and inspections
- Recognize and prevent common methods of diversion
- Identify resources available to practitioners
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Next” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety to advance to the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.