- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Joanne Schwartz, PhD, MSN and Kimberly Garcia, DNP, MSN
Recording link and PPT slides coming soon!
Target Audience: This activity is primarily for nurses and nurse practitioners.
Webinar description: This course explores the correlation between substance use and cluster B personality disorders. The current state of the science is explored. Information regarding the unique challenges associated with treating these co-occurring disorders is provided. Treatment considerations and recommendations are reviewed.
- Describe the Cluster B personality disorders;
- Consider the risk factors associated with disease expression and progression;
- Identify the correlation between personality and substance use disorders;
- Formulate treatment recommendations that are guided by the state of the science;
- Recognize the unique challenges associated with treating individuals with substance use and cluster B personality disorders.