- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Geetha Subramaniam, MD
About the webinar: Buprenorphine is an effective, critical treatment component of adolescent opioid use disorder. However, not enough pediatricians provide this life-saving treatment, making it essentially unavailable to most who need it. Are you on the fence about getting your waiver to prescribe buprenorphine? This webinar will answer your questions and concerns, and prepare you and your practice for providing access to treatment.
- Describe the risk factors for and consequences of non-medical use of opioid medication in the pediatric population
- Describe current treatment options for opioid use disorder (OUD)
- Learn the approach to office-based treatment with buprenorphine for detoxification and maintenance of remission for adolescent OUD
- Implement an office-based treatment regimen with buprenorphine for adolescent OUD
- List factors that impact treatment retention and effectiveness in these patients
- Review the current training and DEA requirements for prescription of buprenorphine
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.