- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Joji Suzuki, MD, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry at Harvard Medical School
About the webinar: There is a significant overlap between chronic pain and substance use disorders, but clinical tools can support the identification of high-risk patients when addressing chronic pain with opioids. This webinar draws on the cutting-edge best practices to identify and address risk among patients receiving treatment for chronic pain.
- Gain knowledge about the evidenced-based approaches in identifying high-risk chronic pain patients
- Describe approaches to discussing treatment options with high-risk chronic pain patients
- Describe treatment options for the co-morbid chronic pain and opioid use disorder
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.