- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): Michael Barnes, Esq., Chairman of the Center for U.S. Policy; Managing Partner and Founder of DCBA Law & Policy; and Wade Delk, BA, Director of Governmental Affairs, American Society for Pain Management Nursing® (ASPMN®)
Target Audience: Physicians, Nurses, Advanced Practice Providers and individuals involved in pain management.
Webinar Description: The purpose of this session is to create awareness and understanding of the policy and public relations issues surrounding the prescribing of opioids and other prescription medications.
Panelists will provide a timely update on the pressing legal, regulatory, and enforcement trends affecting pain management.
- Assess the current state of the dual problems of drug overdoses and improperly treated pain.
- Identify newly enacted or introduced Federal and state legislation and regulations.
- Analyze the intent of policy makers and the likely impacts of new policies on patients, practitioners, and the public.
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link. By viewing the full presentation it will unlock and allow you to proceed to the evaluation.
- Click “Evaluation” and answer the questions to the best of your ability. Upon completion, you will receive a verification code on the last page of the survey.
- Copy the verification code located on the last page of the survey and paste it into its designated component on the original web page to claim your certificate.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.