- This event has passed.
Presenter(s): John A. Renner, Jr., MD
This webinar will review:
- Changing patterns of opioid use disorder
- Regulatory changes
- Induction protocols; Treatment dose range
- Clinical management:
- Diversion control plans
- Treating pregnant patients: The Mother Study
- Hepatotoxicity: The START Study
- Managing acute & chronic pain
- Maintenance vs. Detoxification: The Kakko Study
- Morbidity & Overdose Prevention: The Sordo Study
- Explain changes in patterns of opioid use disorder since 2002
- Describe regulatory changes relevant to buprenorphine in DATA 2000 and CARA 2016
- Describe changing standards of care in the use of buprenorphine in the treatment of opioid use disorder
How to obtain your Certificate of Completion:
Thank you for viewing our archived webinar. In order to document your participation in the training, please follow the steps below to obtain your Certificate of Completion.
- Click the “Watch Now” button above and follow the on-screen prompts.
- View the recorded webinar and return to the web page that listed the webinar recording link.
- Click “Continue” to move to the next page.
- Select “Yes” to attest that you have viewed the recording in its entirety.
- Click “Complete Course” and you will be directed to our thank you page.
- Click the “Click here to continue” link to complete the evaluation.
- Upon completion of the evaluation, you will receive your Certificate of Completion via email.
- If you have any questions or you do not receive your certificate, please email or call (855) 227-2776.
Note: This archive webinar is not designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.