PA Waiver Training Module
Jeffrey DeVido M.D., M.T.S., Shelly F. Greenfield M.D., M.P.H.
- Discuss the epidemiology of substance use disorders (opioid use disorders in particular) in pregnant women
- Describe both the maternal and fetal/infant risks of opioid use disorders in pregnancy
- Discuss the range of screening approaches to opioid use disorders in pregnancy
- State mandatory reporting issues
- List the various medication-assisted-treatment (MAT) options for opioid dependent pregnant women including: Naltrexone, Methadone, and buprenorphine
- Discuss behavioral treatment options for management of opioid use disorders in pregnant women